Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Darn

ARGH! The sleeping in his own room is dying! He did so well last week. Unfortunately though, I think sleeping in the camper this weekend did it. So we keep trying. What I don't get is he's always telling us to treat him like a big kid! Why won't he stay put? Ok, I can understand it is hot, but that's why we have air and fans in his room. I understand that its upstairs, but we leave all the light son until he is asleep. Come on, Little Man, you wanted this! Ok, now that I am done whining, I digress. I want him to know that he is the bravest little man, that he is strong enough to conquer his fears, that he is smart enough to rule the world (although that would be a little scarey!) And how do I remind his dad to give him his pill EVERY morning? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment