Thursday, July 28, 2011

Night 2

Success again. Night 2 over with and even through the thunderstorms, Little Man slept through the night, in his OWN room! He and I had a date night last night. We took daddy to horseshoes and then rented a movie, and had pizza and popcorn. He was not able to sit through the whole movie, and the obsessive questioning through out the movie was a little annoying, but we still ahd a great time! The best part was that when the storms started, he crawled up on my lap. He hasn't done that in years.

He is so proud that he is staying upstairs. Every morning, when he comes down, he announces that he is awake and then stomps down the stairs. I think getting him set up again and giving him the option to rearrange the way HE wanted has helped in this. I'm sure the TV helps too BUT he doesn't sit in fromt of it all the time, like I was afraid he would do. He is doing great so far. The meds are working wonders. The aderall has refocused him and the sleeping meds are God's gift to us. And when he did wake up last night, he didn't come downstairs, he just turned the tv on for a bit and dozed back off (at least that's how he tells it). I believe him though, just because of how peaceful he looked this morning when I checked on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment