Monday, July 11, 2011

Activities?

So, I am trying to come up with some extracurricular activities for little man. My hubby and I are a little afraid to have him do Karate because of his temper. So I am looking at other options. I just got done looking through the Cub Scouts information. I am wondering if this is something we should try. My hubby was a cub and boy scout. There is one right by our house. Any input on this would be great!

Another idea I found was swimming. The information that I read says swimming is good because it uses his whole body. Good thing we have a swimming pool. Does anyone have any ideas for me? He is 6.5 so I can't put him on the track team yet! LOL

The third idea I found was football, which scares me to death because he is so little. And I'm a little hesitant because the info says most ports are no good because there is a lot of standing around time. Any input from any one would be MUCH appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment