Thursday, July 21, 2011

Meds

It has been done. The Adderall will soon be pumping through Little Man again. We have decided that summer is WAY to unstructured. While some ADHD children benefit from having summer to just fly by the seat of their pants, Little Man does not. He must be just the opposite of almost every ADHD sufferer out there. He is usually great in school without his meds because of the structure. I have to figure out how to make him eat while he is on this medication. I think what I have decided is to buy some of those nutritional drinks that are out. He loves chocolate milk, so if I can get him his nutrition that way, I will. I am a little nervouse about putting him back on his meds, but I am more nervouse that if we don't, he will spiral out of control. Thanks Doc for getting us the prescription again and thanks pharmacy for filling it. Here's to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment