Friday, July 1, 2011

Scarey Night part 2

I did some research after posting my last entry. I believe we had a night terror. Although, I am not a doctor and I don't even play one on tv! BUT looking back on everything and seeing how he acted, leads me to believe it was a night terror. I texted my friend that is a nurse last night, after this all went down. I know she said to take him to ER, we chose not to. We were going to but he was so peaceful afterwards. Maybe we should have, I don't know. I just spoke to my hubby and he says Little man doesn't remember anything and that he acts fine today. So, I am making an appointment today for him to get back on his meds and I will talk to the doctor about it then.  I still would love to hear feedback though. Is this an ADHD thing or just a kid thing or maybe both!

1 comment:

  1. Micajah has night terrors every so often she hits and kicks talk and can't wake her,told the doc at a visit and she said night terror.she doesn't remember it when it happens and her eyes didn't roll back.she would open em and talk with u but she is totally sleeping.doc said just to keep an eye on it for sleep walking and such but should outgrow it.my nephew who has adhd had night terrors too but no eye rolling.hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete