Saturday, July 2, 2011

Peaceful

After the night we had 2 nights ago, I was praying that we had a peacefulone last night. And we did. Thank goodness. Little man was back on his sleeping pill and was out by 7:30...and is still sleeping now at 7:30 in the morning. I think what I have learned through this whole ordeal is that kids are kids, no matter if they have this monster or not. Every day is different, it is just that parents with children that have ADHD tend to have extra issues that pop up during the day. I really don't have anything to write today. I worked all day yesterday and Little man had summer reading program and got to hang out with one of his favorite neighbors. The little bit of time that I did have only consisted of one arguement with him on listening. Good luck this weekend. I will try to write another post this weekend. Independence Day weekend may distract that from happeneing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment